Ann Sacks Tile.

I have to say, some aspects of my job are pretty neat. We get to see the newest design products, and I am always amazed at how the designs mimic things that are current in fashion, art, graphics, etc. Granted, I think interior design products may be a bit behind the fashion train, but they are pretty close.

I came across these mosaic tiles from Ann Sacks while I was searching for a mosaic tile for a specific project. A lot of these tiles incorporate the geometric/trellis/herringbone pattern that I've been seeing a lot lately in fashion. But get ready to take out a loan for these - they aren't cheap.

For economic options (at only $70 per square foot!), try these.

AS2300_herringbone
{herringbone}

ErinAdams_Mosaics_01
{kilim}

interlocking oval
{interlocking oval}

For you big spenders, try these options. Starting at only (ONLY!) $132 per square foot.

Koverman_Mosaic_Ocheydan
{ocheydan}

Perennial_Mosaic_Peacock
{peacock} I think this one is my favorite.

Perennial_Mosaic_Champagne
{champagne}

Perennial_Mosaic_QuinceTree
{quince tree} Can you imagine a whole wall of this? Stunning.

Perennial_Mosaic_CircleSquare
{circle square}

Perennial_Mosaic_InterlockingSquare
{interlocking square}

All images are property of Ann Sacks, and all of these tiles and additional information can be found
here.

Comments

Popular Posts