Pinafore perfection!

il_430xN.73819013

il_430xN.74834015

il_430xN.73820131
{all images property of necessityisthemother}

Oh, lordy these are cute. All available
here. And I totally want to be this girl's friend.

On a related (and probably much less successful than she!) note, I am going to sew a dress for myself this weekend. I know that there are tons of readers out there on the edge of your seats, just waiting to get an update on it. Don't worry! I'll show pictures of it when I'm finished. Ha.

Comments

T.Allen said…
Sewing...sewing is probably the one creative endeavor that makes me feel utterly inept. Every time I break the machine out, the palms moisten, the heart races a bit and, I just know it is going to be an undertaking. I can not wait to see what you come up with, I'll revel in your success! :)

Popular Posts