Featured Seller (and my wedding invitation source!): SilhouetteBlue

Ok, so I haven't even gotten a proof or anything, but I and Megan of SilhouetteBlue have been exchanging convos all day about the design of my wedding invitations! She is super easy to work with, and I wanted to showcase her here.

On Sunday night I spent hours (hours!) browsing Etsy for just the perfect wedding invitation. Actually right now I'm more interested in a save-the-date card, since we're getting married in only six months! So I searched and searched. I'd find fonts I loved, and some graphics that were nice, but nothing jumped out at me. And then wham! I found this!

il_430xN_36571078

Perfect! She's going to customize this stationary to be a save-the-date, and then a wedding invitation. I love it because it's so simple. It's cute without being too cute, and it's sweet without being too sweet. I didn't want anything flowery or damasky or formal. It also seems appropriate since we're getting married
here.

So go check out her shop. She has other lovely stationery and really nice designs, and like I said, she's great to work with! Yay for great Etsy artists!


Comments

Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts