Seasonal Produce Calendar Search

Calendar_A1

Help me out here, folks. In our household's quest to eat seasonably, I am on a mission to find a graphically awesome and helpful calendar, or poster, or letterpress something that I can hang in our kitchen. I want it to be a guide as to what's fresh when, but I also want it to look great, like the UK example above.

Anyone know where I can find something like that, that applies to the Southern part of the country? I've searched Etsy and found these calendars, but she doesn't have anything for my region (yet). I also want something more colorful, maybe slightly vintage-kitsch-country? I'm tempted to ask this Etsy graphic designer to commission one for me because I absolutely adore her style, but before I do that, I feel like there's got to be something out there that already exists...any ideas?

A Very Random P.S: When I typed the title of this post I was suddenly transported back to my 5th grade spelling bee, where I horrifically spelled the word "calendar" incorrectly, only to lose the competition and come in second place. So traumatizing!

Comments

Popular Posts