Featured Seller: Sparrowfist

Like I've already said in my previous post, I'd like to start featuring sellers that I find on Etsy. You are probably asking, "Well, why don't you feature what you make?" Good question. If I didn't have my day job, then I would have oodles of time to create, create, create, and then of course I'd have awesome and amazing stuff of my own to show off. But, that's not the case. I'm a slave to my nine-to-five, and once I get home from work I just don't have any energy to create anything. I'm hoping that once Daylight Savings Time kicks in (March 9th!), I'll have more energy. At least that's my excuse.

Anyway...here's the seller that I've chosen today. Her shop name is Sparrowfist. I can't remember where I found this seller, but I loved her stuff so much that I sent her a message telling her how much I adored her jewelry. Looking back, that may have been a little like spamming her, but she wrote back a really sweet thank you message, so I guess it didn't bother her.

Just look at her work! What I like most about it is that it's all so simple. Beautiful, simple, effective. I'm not a frilly girl, but I do love bold looks. Please go check out her shop. Go there and buy something from her. Be like me and spend all of your money on Etsy things, and all the while keep hoping that one day you'll get your act together and actually create things of your own, instead of thinking of creating things. But that's another story...



Comments

Popular Posts